Agricultural Technology and Satellite Imagery
For any queries/ partnerships, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SATELLITE BASED CROP HEALTH MONITORING
- Monitor Multiple Fields Using Latest Satellite Imagery.
- Receive the following results:
- Crop Health Status (Early Stage & Later Stage Growth)
- Vegetation Water Level
- Visible Atmospherically Resistant Index
- Receive satellite results (every 4-10 days).
- Field Scouting, GEOTIFF Images, Comprehensive Field Report
- Keep your GPS ON while you are on the field.
- Accurately find out which field locations have crop health and water stress issues.
Receive GEOTIFF Images
- Receive Geolocation tagged images.
- These images can be used in several third-party remote sensing/GIS softwares
- ArcGIS, QGIS etc.
Comprehensive Field Report
- Get Comprehensive Field Report (Images, Graphs, Tables etc.) every time satellite crosses your field.
- Weather Data
- Remote Sensing Data
- TCI, ETCI
- NDVI, EVI, NDRE, VARI
Farmonaut can detect 100+ crops and can identify 300+ different issues in the crop just by your text explanation of the problem in a language of your choice (50+ languages supported). Farmonaut not only identifies the issues, but also provides solutions approved by: Central Insecticide Board & Registration Committee.
Farmonaut database is a result of rigorous research and contains details for 100+ crops, 300+ issues, and 150+ chemicals (pesticides, insecticides, plant growth regulators etc.)
What it takes to be a farmer in India | A Farmer's Perspective | Rajendra Prasad
In these articles, we will share a farmer’s story about his/her ups and downs and the challenges which they face in day-to-day agriculture in their own words. This article is about Rajendra Prasad.
In India, thousands of tonnes of crop gets destroyed every year due to improper use of insecticides, pesticides, plant growth regulators etc. This destruction of crop can happen either if a farmer uses these chemicals without any scientific knowledge by themselves or by relying on their local shops.
armonaut brings farmers around the world close as anyone can connect with anyone with no language barrier in place. Farmonaut’s Discussion Forum currently hosts 7500+ farmers.
Evoma Business Center,
Office No: 310-A, # 88 Borewell Road,
Opposite Whitefield Post Office,
Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka